The following information can help you with your Social Security or Medicare benefits. My office stands ready to assist you with any problems or questions you may have. You can send an email here or call my office in Boca Raton at (561) 998-9045.
My office can also help you with determining Social Security benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicare eligibility.
West Palm Beach Social Security Office
The West Palm Beach Florida Social Security office will be moving to a permanent location. The new location is 801 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401. The temporary location at 801 Banyan Blvd will close at Noon on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 and the new location ( which is located across the street at the AUEC Federal Building) will open at 9AM on Thursday, January 21, 2016. Service at the Mandel and Palm Beach County Libraries will discontinue on Friday, January 29, 2016.
Persons with questions about Social Security can visit the West Palm Beach Office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9AM to 4:00 PM, 9:00AM to Noon on Wednesday or contact the National Toll-Free service at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
Most Social Security business can also be handled through Social Security’s toll free telephone (at 1-800-772-1213 or TTY 1-800-325-0778) as well as the agency’s website at www.socialsecurity.gov. Some of the services available on our website include:
- Apply for Social Security retirement/spouses benefits
- Apply for disability benefits
- Create a my Social Security account (www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount) and
- Get your benefit verification letter
- Check your benefit and payment information
- Change your address and phone number
- Start or change direct deposit of your benefit payment
- Apply for extra help with your Medicare prescription drug costs
- Get a replacement Medicare card
- Get a form 1099
- Online services also available in Spanish