We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions.
- For general questions regarding the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department's Frequently Asked Questions about Passports web page.
***Holiday Travel Season: You’re Encouraged to File for Your Passport Applications Now!
Stay ahead of the winter holiday travel season, and the spring and summer rush by applying for your passport now! Spring and summer are traditionally our busiest passport application acceptance months. If your passport will expire before a winter, sprint or next summer's trip, then consider renewing your passport now. Applying in advance of your next trip may help you to avoid potentially longer processing times and/or having to pay additional expedite processing fees.
Throughout the year processing times for routine service are generally four to six weeks due to heavy volume; however, currently we can offer faster services for first-time applicants, passport renewals, additional visa pages, and data corrections. The most current passport processing times can be found on www.travel.state.gov.
The following information is for immigrants. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I apply for lawful permanent residence ("green cards")?
- How can I obtain information on naturalization?
- How can I gain employment authorization?
- Are there services for anyone who has a case pending With USCIS?
- How can I obtain legal advice?
- How can I undergo an immigration medical examination?
- How can I adopt a child from another country?