Help with a Federal Agency

Click Here to Request Help

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 21st Congressional District of Florida can contact me for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail or fax to my Boca Raton office.

PLEASE NOTE: For US Citizenship and Immigration Services, a different privacy form is required. To download the form, click here. Once you have completed and signed the privacy release form (electronic signatures not permitted) mail or fax to my Boca Raton office. You may also consider including supporting documents that may be pertinent to your inquiry.

Mail: Office of Congresswoman Lois Frankel
2500 N. Military Trail, Suite 490
Boca Raton, FL 33431

Fax: (561) 998-9048

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.