Click here for information on how to sign up for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
Veterans that are 75+ that are enrolled with the West Palm beach VA Medical Center can call 561-422-8262 ext. 5220 to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment. If you are not registered with the VA, you can call 1-800-353-8262, and select option 4 to enroll.
COVID-19 Testing in Palm Beach County
- Testing sites in Palm Beach County
- Please carefully follow the instructions listed on the above website for how to request an appointment, and what you should do when showing up at a testing site.
Palm Beach County Business Resources
Local public health information:
Educational resources, updates:
Frequently updated local resources:
- Dial 2-1-1 for free assistance when faced with a crisis, including food needing to find food distribution centers, shelter assistance, grief counseling, elder services, and more.Calling is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Text your zip code to 898-211 to access help from 2-1-1 without having to call in. Chatting and texting are available Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm. The best number to call if you are in need of assistance is 2-1-1.
- You can also call the County at 561-712-6400.